A research by Cascade Head Music shows that a record player is considered to be among the top wishes of classical music lovers. Consumers usually buy this because of the nostalgia and audio quality that it gives. But for a deeper reason, an owner of Record Players is capable of disconnecting from everything, including stress and problems. It gives you a better relaxation experience than by listening to digital music.
Nowadays, Record Players is being modernized to produce better sound. If you are planning to buy one, you must consider first of which type of records will you be playing. Some players may not be compatible with three types of records. The style of the Record Players should also be considered. Of course, if you are going to own one, you must know how to maintain it. Replacement of needle or stylus is a part of the maintenance of the device and you must be knowledgeable about it. Lastly, you should know the different types of player.
A record player can be classified as portable or all-in-one turntables and record players. Some of the notable devices under this category are as follows:
- TEAC LP-P1000-CH all-in-one speaker system with Bluetooth – this is the newest model and is capable of bluetooth streaming.
- TEAC LP-R550USB CD Recorder with Cassette Turntable – this has a USB port, headphone output and remote control.
- PYLE-HOME PVNP4CD Vintage Phonograph – despite having a vintage look, it has modern features like drawer CD player, AM/FM tuner and front-panel aux-in jack
- Crosley Memory Master II – it is way less heavy than the other types. It also has a USB port and remote control.
- Electrohome Signature Retro Hi-Fi Stereo System with Record Player – this retro-looking record player features CD player, MP3 players and AM/FM stations